§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator - means “FORMED” P. i P. Dziuba Sp. J, with its registered office in Poland, 05-070 Sulejówek, ul. Trakt Brzeski 66, Tax Identification Number (NIP:) 113-00-30-655, Company Number (Regon): 002022052, that provides services by electronic means as well as stores and obtains access to information on the User’s devices.
- Cookies - means computer data, in particular tiny text files saved and stored on the devices through which the User uses web pages of the Website.
- Administrator Cookies - means the Cookies published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services by electronic means by the Administrator through the Website.
- External Cookies - means the Cookies published by the Administrator’s partners through a web page of the Website.
- Website - means the website which the Administrator operates within the domain of www.formed.pl.
- Device - means any electronic devices through which the User obtains access to web pages of the Website.
- User - means an entity which can be provided with services by electronic means pursuant to the Rules and regulations, and with whom an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means can be concluded.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is impossible that viruses or other unwanted software or malware enter the Users’ Devices in this way. These files allow the identification of the software used by the User and the individual customisation of the Website to each User. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain they originate from, the time of their storage on the Device, and the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookie:
a) Session Cookies: They are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The information recorded is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The session Cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
b) Persistent Cookies: They are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. They are not deleted from the User’s Device after a given browser session is ended or when the Device is switched off. The persistent Cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the possibility of limiting or excluding the access of Cookies to the User’s Device. If the User uses this option, the use of the Website is possible apart from the functions which by their nature require Cookies.
§ 3 Purpose for which Cookies are used
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies to correctly configure the Website, and in particular:
a) to adjust the contents of web pages of the Website to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of web pages of the Website;
b) to identify the Device of the Website User and its location and to correctly display the web page customised to its individual needs;
c) to save the settings selected by the User and to customise the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of selected language or region from which the User comes from;
d) to keep the history of visited pages within the Website to recommend the contents;
e) to keep the font size, layout of a web page, etc.
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies to carry out the processes necessary to ensure full functionality of web pages, and in particular:
a) to adjust the contents of web pages of the Website to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of web pages of the Website. These files allow in particular the identification of basic parameters of the User’s Device and proper display of a web page customised to its individual needs;
b) to correctly operate the partnership program to enable in particular the verification of sources of referral of Users to web pages of the Website.
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies to remember the User’s location, in particular to correctly configure the selected functions of the Website and thus to enable the customisation of provided information to the User with taking into account the User’s location.
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies to carry out analyses, surveys and audits of viewing rates, in particular to create anonymous statistics to help understand the way the Website Users use web pages of the Website, which allows the improvement of their structure and contents.
- The Administrator of the service uses external Cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools of Google Analytics (external Cookie administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in the US).
§ 4 Possibilities of determining the conditions for storage of or access to Cookies
- The User may change the settings for Cookies on its own and at any time by specifying the conditions for their storage on and their access to the User’s Device. The changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence may be done by the User with the use of the web browser settings or the service configuration. In particular, such settings may be modified so as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform the User about each case of placing the Cookies on the User’s Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling of Cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may remove Cookies at any time by using the functions available in the web browser used by the User.